Tuesday 30 April 2019

マディの自己紹介


It’s a pleasure to meet you! My name is Madison Shaw, you can call me Madi though. I’ll be working with my group mates to discover more about Japanese life and different aspects of it. I am a going into my third year at the University of Calgary. I am majoring in East Asian Language Studies with my concentration on Japanese. I have studied Japanese for 5 years as I started in high school and have continued to the present day. I have also studied Chinese for a year which was difficult but also very. I have always been interested in Japanese culture since a young age so being able to study the language and travel there is very exciting. I love Japanese music and media, and consume it most of my free time. I really love the idol media and different mobile games that come from Japan. Listening to this music and playing these games help me to learn the language in some ways. It is just nice to have things I do to be in Japanese. But nothing will rival actually going to Japan and being immersed in the culture and life.
 This is my very first time travelling outside of Canada so it is incredibly exciting. It will be a very unique experience to be travelling to Japan for a month and being able to experience a totally different culture. It’s also very nerve-wracking but I hope I’ll be able to do well and fit in alright. I hope it will become an incredibly warm and fun experience that I will never forget for the rest of my life. Being able to go on a plane for the first time and have my very first trip be to Japan is still something I can hardly believe. Experiencing the Japanese lifestyle and culture firsthand is something I’ve always wanted to do so this is going to be amazing for me. I will be looking specifically at the lifestyles people have in the big city as we will be staying in the Tokyo area. I want to look at the unsaid known rules of the Japanese city lifestyle that we will have to adjust to and learn as we stay there. I want to see how they differ from the lifestyle we have here in Calgary and what we can learn from their way of life as well.
I hope to be able to share lots of the Japanese lifestyle with others and experience many new things while I stay here and study.

初めまして!ショウ、マディソンと申します。マディと呼んでください。私たちはに日本に勉強しにいきます。カルガリー大学の二年生です。専攻は東アジア言語研究。私の集中力は日本語です。五年は日本語を勉強します。中国も勉強します。日本の音楽とゲームをきょうみがあります。色々なモバゲが好きです。
今回が初めての旅行です。私はとても興奮しています。日本でたくさんの楽しい思い出を作れることを願います。
このブログは私たちは日本の生活を研究します。私は日本の都市生活を研究します。
よろしくお願いします!٩(ˊωˋ*)و

No comments:

Post a Comment